|Course Duration||40 hours|
The Jewellery Design course is available at certificate level
The Jewellery Design course develops your skills and professional aptitude in jewellery design
What to expect
The jewellery course offers you the opportunity to develop your practical based approach to designing and making jewellery, using methods that are both traditional and experimental.
Benefits of this jewellery Design course:
• Discover how you can quickly and easily learn to create stunning pieces of wearable jewellery
• Fast track your career in jewellery design
• Learn the inside secrets of how to become a jewellery design pro quickly
• Free up valuable time, don’t waste time and money travelling to classes
• Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are for 12 months
Imagine getting paid to use your creativity to dream up designs for beautiful jewellery. You can enjoy an exciting, creative, high-paying career when you become a jewellery designer!
Jewellery designers are artists who spend their days defining style with their distinctive, eye-catching pieces. In this creative career you can find work as part of a busy design studio, although many jewellery designers choose the freedom, independence, and flexibility of running their own business.
If you have the passion for jewellery, then a career as a jewellery designer should be perfect for you.
Upon completion of the training course you will:
Learning Plan and Content
The course is divided into seven main modules:
2. How To Design jewellery
• 2.1 Materials Used in jewellery Making
• 2.2 Steps to jewellery Designing
• How to Design jewellery Quiz
3. Jewellery Design Tutorial
• 3.1 Colours and Colour Theory
• Colours Quiz
4. Preparations for a jewellery Designing Career
• Preparations for a jewellery Designing Career Quiz
5. Seeking Work In jewellery
• 5.1 Interviews
• Personal Branding Quiz
• 5.1 Job Market Quiz
6. Introduction To Business
• 6.1 Banking Forms of Ownership
7. How to Sell Your Design
• Market your design quiz
The course will take approximately 40 hours to complete
This is only an approximate time scale, the length of time taken to complete the course is wholly subjective of your own individual learning ability and how quickly you can study and essentially absorb the learning material. You have total flexibility to proceed as quickly or slowly as you like, and there is no specified time limit on how long you can take to do the course.
What you will receive:
• Take a course to help you become a jewellery Designer.
• Learn essential practical skills as well as business techniques about jewellery Design.
• 40 hours interactive online training.
• Modules include How to design jewellery (Tutorials), Colours and Colour Theory, seeking Work In Jewellery and start your own business.
• Learn to start your own business as a jewellery Designer.
• Full access to materials certificate on completion.
• Great if you have an interest in jewellery Design or would like to become a jewellery designer.
In order to get started on this course just click on the Book Now button associated with the preferred study method: