|Course Duration||40 hours|
The Jewellery Design course develops your skills and professional aptitude in jewellery design
What to expect
Unleash your creative streak by making beautiful jewelry and earn at the same time! In this class, learn traditional and experimental methods of jewelry design as well as business skills to start so you can start earning from your creative outputs:
Benefits of this jewellery Design course:
• Discover how you can quickly and easily learn to create stunning pieces of jewellery
• Fast track your career in jewellery design
• Learn the secrets of how to become a jewellery design pro
• Study wherever you are. No need to travel to class to learn the tricks of the trade of being a jewelry designer.
• Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are for 12 months
Imagine getting paid to use your creativity to dream up designs for beautiful jewellery. You can enjoy an exciting, creative, high-paying career when you become a jewellery designer!
Jewellery designers are artists who spend their daysvisualizing and creating pieces that are eye-catching and distinct. Whether you find work as a jewelry designer in a design studio or high-class store, or you choose to be your own boss with your own business, this challenging career offers both financial security and creative outlet.
If you have the passion for jewellery, then a career as a jewellery designer should be perfect for you.
Upon completion of the training course you will:
Learning Plan and Content
The course is divided into seven main modules:
The course will take approximately 40 hours to complete
Course completion varies from one student or another. The students’ learning needs are addressed by the flexibility in which this course can be completed. They may choose to proceed slowly or fast, depending on the rate of understanding of the subjects, or how intersive one wishes to study a topic. There is no time limit in finishing this course.
What you will receive:
• Learn essential practical skills as well as business techniques about jewelry design;
• 40 hours of interactive online training;
• modules include How to Design jewellery (Tutorials), Colours and Colour Theory, seeking Work In Jewellery and start your own business;
• practical skills to start your own business as a jewellery Designer; and
• Certificate recognizing that you have successfully taken this course.
In order to get started on this course just click on the Book Now button associated with the preferred study method: