|Course Duration||100 Hours|
CPD Accredited Introduction To Payroll Management Course
If your career goal or aspiration is to be a payroll processor then the Introduction to Payroll Management course would be a great starting point for you. All businesses need to pay salarys whether it is for just one employee or for hundreds of them. Knowing the correct procedures and protocols for recording wages, statutory pay scales the amount of Tax/PAYE and other entitlements etc it is crucial that accurate and correct accounts are maintained.
This training course is perfect for the complete beginners with no initial experience or qualifications and/or for anyone having previously worked within payroll but not hasn’t received a qualification. The course includes the basic calculations and preparations of both a weekly and monthly payroll system, using both computerised and manual systems by using Sage Instant Payroll. The course has been designed and constructed to demonstrate the right processes necessary for setting up a computerised or manual payroll system for an employer, clients or businesses.
The course is suitable for those students who are:
• New to payroll and who wish to obtain the skill base and knowledge required of payroll personnel prior to a work placement.
• Have previously worked in payroll but have not received a qualification.
• Wanting to return to work in payroll but need to update your knowledge and understandings of the procedures.
• Are already employed in payroll processing or similar roles and wish to ensure that you have a concrete foundation, knowledge and the necessary skills in order to perform some non-routine tasks.
• Wanting to acquire and obtain the skills necessary to use particular software’s such as Sage for your business or to help your clients set up their own payroll system.
• Wanting to provide a payroll service to your clients and customers.
Learning Plan and Content
Introduction To Payroll
Set Up Employees
Leavers and Starters
Statutory Sick Pay and Maternity Pay
Loans and Holiday Pay
Year End Records
The course will take approximately 100 hours to complete.
However the length of time taken to complete the course is subjective to your own individual learning ability and how quickly it takes for you to absorb the course material provided to you. You have total flexibility to how quick or slow you want to progress with the course without time limits.
In order to get started on this course just click on the Book Now buttons associated with the preferred study method: